Thursday, July 9, 2009

oh-fidgetty.

alrighty....

video of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD8uQzu0IL0
tim burton's vincent.it's beautiful..its like a new begining of pyshco path.watch how pyshcopathetic cute lil vincent malone is.(best slow motion ever-for reals)

lol,this is really how i spend my days..watching videos on youtube..just melting my butt in the chair watching videos all day long.

quote of the day:Yahee!icky thump!


oh yeah,also my sis-in-law gave birth to a baby boy a few days ago.july 7th 2009 to be exact.and gracious me,he's so handsome!lol.he's like two days old now and healthy.<3
i love him to bitsss!!He's now my favourite nephew.the older one's gettin annoying,she's one year and 6 months old and whiny.but still,she's my favourite neice.

No comments:

Post a Comment