Friday, July 10, 2009

Tormented

oh nooo!! its happening again!im feeling tormented again!oh the intensity,it's killing me oh the pain!why oh why i would ask.what is wrong with me?oh i feel so tortured and anguished.the world's takin on me,i need to hide,i cant be around people.i had it with being nihilistic with life..i need to do something but what oh what oh what.suicide's a sin and it hurts but where oh where can i turn to?i'm being tormented and harresed by..my ownself.it's like im my own enemy and i hate myself so much for hating me.its like i have this spilt personality thing goin on.then there's the angel and devil thing goin on too..oh hell yeah i talk to myself..i talk to myself more than i talk to anyone else.but the weirdest thing is i TALK to myself literally.if this goes on im gonna go nuts im gonna go bonkers.oh i swear to mama pearl i will fucking kill ...............
disturbed,troubled and emotionally-challenged i am..i just want to cut chop slit multilate and slashhhhhh something.but not me,i will never hurt myself,never ever..gerard forbids us to <3
why?=( why am i the odd one out?

Alas,it will all fade to black eventually and then,we will all be buried in black.
trapped,lost and locked in a different dimension perhaps a different time pleading ,screaming to be let free...so tormented im not even sure if im sane enough to be insane.

im just left alone to cry ,die and wither.

No comments:

Post a Comment